Frequently Asked Questions
Place an Order or contact Customer Service at:
1-800-GET-LENS's FAQ offers answers to a range of our customer's most common questions. If your question is not answered below, click on Contact information. Then contact our Customer Service Department by phone or email for additional information and assistance.
- Why canít I get Acuvue Oasys 6 packs anymore?
- Why did the Acuvue Oasys 12 and 24 pack price increase (compared to the equivalent in 6 packs)?
- Are the contact lenses in the Acuvue Oasys 12 and 24 packs the same as the contact lenses in the 6 packs?
- What J&J products fall under their Unilateral Pricing Policy?
- What does Guaranteed Lowest Price Available Anywhere mean?
- Why canít I apply my coupon to an order containing these UPP products?
- Get FREE shipping on all orders containing J&J products that fall under the UPP!
- What information do I need to order contact lenses?
- How do I order a product?
- How can I return a product?
- What does Availability mean?
- How do I cancel an Order?
- What shipping options does 1-800-Get-Lens offer?
- How much will it cost to ship my order?
- How long until I receive my order?
- Can I have my order shipped outside the United States?
- What are my payment options?
- Will my optical insurance plan pay for the lenses?
- Is it safe to use my credit card on line?
- How do I redeem a coupon?
- How can I speed up my order?
- How can I send my prescription?
- Can I fax in my contact lens order?
- Novelty Contacts FAQ
- Have Acuvue rebates?
100% Customer Satisfaction
We offer a money back guarantee for unopened or defective lenses.
Need to send back contact lenses? No problem, no hassles. Just give us a call. Complete Details
Shop with Confidence
All personal information that you submit is encrypted and secure.
We guard your information with the highest level of security tested daily.
We accept all major credit cards, checks and money orders - Online 24/7.
All your email preferences can be managed from the 'My Account' tab at the top of the page.
Your Lenses are Ready
With over 11 Million contact lenses in stock, we immediately fill your order with your exact prescription.