We guarantee that you will receive the contact lenses that you ordered and that all of your lenses will still be sealed in the manufacturer's sterile packaging or your purchase will be refunded. In addition if within 30 days of order date the product is found unsatisfactory, unopened boxes or glass vials can be returned for a full refund.*
- Step 1 – Contact our Customer Service Department to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Number. This RMA Number MUST accompany all returned merchandise.
- Step 2 – Once you have this number you can print and fill out a Returns form. You must include this form along with a copy of the original Packing Slip with your return. If you do not have the Packing Slip and you are unable to print the Return form, you can include a note stating your name, the order number, and the items you are returning so that we can properly process the return.
Mail the Package to:
3016 Georgia St.
Louisiana, MO 63353
- Only unopened and sealed contact lens vials or boxes can be returned. Contact lenses are an FDA-regulated product, and classified as a Class III device (21 CFR 886.5925). As such, federal law prohibits us from accepting any opened products for return or exchange, unless a product defect exists.
- We cannot assume responsibility for misdirected, damaged, or lost shipments. As a result, we recommend that for your protection you ship your return back to us via UPS or US Postal Service with insured service. This will also allow you to track your return shipment easily through that carrier.
- Processing your return can take up to 6 weeks to complete. In the case of returns sent from APO/FPO addresses, the military and US Postal Service handles delivery, so we are unable to estimate the shipping time back to us. Returns sent from APO/FPO addresses often take a little longer than normal, so please be patient.
* Custom Lenses, including novelty and made-to-order lenses, can not be canceled, returned,
* A $2.50 fee will apply to each return processed.
* Shipping and Handling charges are not refundable.