Need Help Ordering?
We can guide you through your order step-by-step.Yes, Please Guide Me
$105.00You Save $70.05
If you're not 100% satisfied with your 1-800-GET-LENS purchase, we'll cheerfully refund all your money. Complete Details
Need to send back contact lenses? No problem, no hassles. Just give us a call. Complete Details
PMMA Reviews -
Extremely high quality lens.
I have been wearing the PMMA gas permeable contact lens for about 5 years now and I am a very satisfied customer. I always get great vision with every lens that I get and it is always comfortable. The lens always last me more than a year so I am not always buying a new contact which is nice.
Product InformationGas Permeable lenses are custom lenses and are specially manufactured to the exact specifications of your prescription. In some cases additional charges may apply if your prescription calls for specialized parameters. These specialized parameters include (but are not limited to) such options as Front, Back, and Bi-Toric Designs.
Lens.com has been providing the exact same contacts as prescribed by your eye doctor since 1995. Take advantage of our discount prices and order your contact lenses today!
Instructions for Ordering Rigid Gas Permeable Lenses:
- Step 1: Enter your prescription into the drop down above.
- Step 2: Click Add to Cart and complete the Checkout Process.
- Optional: Once you have completed your order you may fax a copy of your prescription to 1-800-401-1495 to ensure a quick processing time.
- Step 1: Fax a copy of your order confirmation page and a copy of a valid prescription to 1-800-401-1495.
- Step 2: Call Customer Service at 1-800-LENSCOM (1-800-536-7266).
If you have any problems during this process, you can contact our Customer Service Department and they will assist you in completing your order.
This item normally ships within 1 - 2 business days.
|Our Lowest Price||Retail Price||Your Savings|
ManufacturerOptical Polymer Research
100% Polymer (alphafilcon A)