Need Help Ordering?
We can guide you through your order step-by-step.Yes, Please Guide Me
$105.00You Save $70.05
If you're not 100% satisfied with your 1-800-GET-LENS purchase, we'll cheerfully refund all your money. Complete Details
Need to send back contact lenses? No problem, no hassles. Just give us a call. Complete Details
Boston ES Reviews -
Very comfortable RGP lenses.
The Boston ES is a quality lens. It is super comfortable and last a long time. I can see great and its easy to take care of. 1800Getlens.com has the best prices on the Boston ES lens. They are the least expensive from all online suppliers and sellers and I usually get my lenses faster than expected.
Awesome gas permeable lens..
The Boston es gas permeable lens is great. it is super comfortable, I never get dry eyes any more when wearing contacts, I used to wear glasses a lot but I don't have to because of the comfort of this lens. very easy to take care of too... great lens.
Product InformationGas Permeable lenses are custom lenses and are specially manufactured to the exact specifications of your prescription. In some cases additional charges may apply if your prescription calls for specialized parameters. These specialized parameters include (but are not limited to) such options as Front, Back, and Bi-Toric Designs.
Instructions for Ordering Rigid Gas Permeable Lenses:
- Step 1: Enter your prescription into the drop down above.
- Step 2: Click Add to Cart and complete the Checkout Process.
- Optional: Once you have completed your order you may fax a copy of your prescription to 1-800-401-1495 to ensure a quick processing time.
- Step 1: Fax a copy of your order confirmation page and a copy of a valid prescription to 1-800-401-1495.
- Step 2: Call Customer Service at 1-800-LENSCOM (1-800-536-7266).
If you have any problems during this process, you can contact our Customer Service Department and they will assist you in completing your order.
This item normally ships within 1 - 2 business days.
|Our Lowest Price||Retail Price||Your Savings|
100% Polymer (enflufocon A)